2008年6月29日 星期日

many thanks, part 2

i'd like to thank more persons.

my pals, rank on the second. it seems that we've been knotted since we became classmates on college. -9, A Cool, Dennis, Mavis, Orwell, PH, Piglet, Rover, Ruth, Sweeney, Thomas, XO... you guys all have important roles in my later life. though we don't have much time to meet up with each other, the tie is strong. and, without sweeney, i would never have the chance to meet my godmother, teacher Love, who showed me something with her life.

my colleagues, David, has long been a loyal friend since we met each other at the very first day to apply the job. we shared vision, we hold each other, and we empowered each other. Luke, Laida, KK, SIC, Mr Cheng, you guys are really good to me out of question.

my former boss, Ms Wu, showed me another example. you valued me, you challenged me, you encouraged me.

well, it's a long list to go.

沒有留言:

張貼留言